Students no longer need to apply to Job Zone d’emploi for a Personal Identification Number (PIN); over the next few months the agency will be posting any job orders submitted by local employers to the Job Zone d’emploi website; if you are looking for summer employment and interested in any of the job orders, please follow the instructions provided by each individual employer.
Students can contact the centre to obtain job search assistance including:
- A Job Coach who can provide personalized career and employment counselling services
- Assistance with your resume
- Job leads
- Computers equipped with the latest career planning, exploration and decision-making software
- Paper and pencil interest inventories
- Access to the Resource & Career Library
What Can Student Services do for Teachers?
- Facilitate employment and career related Workshops in the Classroom
- Customize and facilitate Specialized Workshops